Saturday, January 29, 2011

Saxophone Sex and Vampayre Voodo

jazz musician"The music that he created with his saxophone wrapped around my body like cool honeysuckle petals on a steamy night.  I imagined his fingers caressing sound from my body in the same way that he mastered his instrument." Lila said and trailed cool fingers across her face.

I took a sip of my frosty drink and dipped my index finger into it's chilled sweetness and traced it down my throat towards my décolletage.  I wanted to ask Lila to continue but I didn't want to break the sweet tension that her pause had created.


"He'd suggested that we meet at the Blue Note where he performed that night with his trio. I fell into his eyes when he lifted them to stare briefly into the light that was trained on his face.  They were the color of peridot, a startling clear lemon green, framed by long dark lashes.  Then a curtain of hair, like smoky quartz, fell over his left eye and I closed my eyes to frame the image of his face in the shadows. I thought briefly about leaving before we'd met.  I didn't think that I was ready for how he'd affected me.  And in that moment of indecision, he was standing behind me and had placed his sexy hands on my bare shoulders.  At first I felt a delicious chill because the club had become hot and I was overly excited.  Then my skin burned where he had touched me and I knew that I couldn't leave."


I tried to think of a witty or apropos comment but I could only manage to whet my lips with my tongue.  


"NighShade's voice sent a jolt through me and it took me a  moment to concentrate on what he was saying.  He only said my name but that was all I needed.  It sounded like a melody that floated on his rumbling baritone voice."


"I've been waiting for you, Lila."


"I didn't understand because I'd been unusually early and had been totally absorbed during the whole set."


"Come," he extended his hand which I grasped as I rose to stand before him.  He was tall, very tall, but I felt his soft breath on my cheek and then his lips as I opened mine to say something.





No comments:

Post a Comment